Healthy lifestyles don’t “just happen.” Sharing over 40 years experience as a nurse, teacher, wellness advisor and lifestyle and certified dream coach, Connie Hertz lives what she teaches.
Utilizing proven wellness and coaching solutions, Connie is a true believer that you can achieve an abundant, healthy lifestyle and youthful energy at any age. Her clients are proof.
During Connie’s early career as an oncology nurse, she found herself naturally showing others how to live healthier and prevent illnesses. She has since spent her life studying health, nutrition and effective ways to experience and reflect youthful energy. She credits success to her light, caring nature, intuition and dedication to her health and fitness routines.
On a personal level, Connie vividly remembers feeling stuck and out of place as she lived with her drug-addicted husband. She spent several years living with low self esteem and all the emotions that come with living in that environment. Ultimately, she moved through the destruction of her marriage.
Connie now lives a healthy, joy-filled life and she inspires others to do the same. As an engaging motivational speaker, lifestyle coach and health and wellness expert, she focuses her work on topics which show people how to live a more joyful life by identifying what brings purpose and meaning to their lives. Her clients report remarkable improvements in their health, emotional and mental well-being.
Family comes first with Connie. She enjoys spending time with her husband, Hale, children and grandchildren. She also loves working out, gardening, meditating, reading, listening to music, singing, cooking, taking walks in nature, journaling and taking personal growth classes. Connie was born in Toledo, Ohio, the second of five children and has a very large fun family. Connie now resides in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Among her accomplishments and dedicated service:
- Successfully launched Essentially Youthful, LLC to provide proven wellness solutions to others and providing premier health, beauty and anti-aging products to her clients.
- Certified as a Dream Coach through the International Federation of Coaches.
- Authorized Awesome Women Circle Group Facilitator
- Contributing author to the Amazon.com #1 Bestselling book, “Succeeding in Spite of Everything”.
- Her feature article “Can You Look In The Mirror and Say I Love You?” was published in I Am Enough Magazine, and she has shared her own personal inspirational story with her own monthly Women In The Glow Circle Groups, Awesome Women, Al-Anon, and The Sisterhood of Mount Zion Temple, Polka Dot Powerhouse, WIN and more.
- Served as St. Paul Al-Anon’s Institution Chair for 2 years, St. Paul Al-Anon’s Chair for 3 years, and also served with Food Kitchen and Catholic Charities.
- Member of the eWomen Network Platinum Advisory Council, Minneapolis/St. Paul eWomen Network Leadership Team, and WIN, Women in Networking.
- In 2014, Connie founded Living In The Glow ( G-Grow, L-Love, O-Open and take Ownership, W-Willing to become the best person you can be).
- Connie won the 2015 WIN (Women In Networking) Connector Award, in February 2015.
- Connie has been hosting yearly Glow Kauai Spiritual Vacation Retreat’s each fall, in partnership with a Spiritual Retreat company, Kalewa Kauai. (Click on the link about her retreats, to see all of the details and videos from the Kauai Retreats). She will be hosting her first Glow Sedona Spiritual Vacation Retreat in April 2020, among the Vortex energy in Sedona, Arizona.
- Monthly Women In The Glow Circle Groups, where women leave feeling heard, supported and inspired.
- Connie began writing weekly blogs January 1, 2013, “Sharing From My Heart”. (Click on the Blog page to read them!)
- Click on the media page to hear some of the many Podcasts Connie has been a guest on.
Inspired by Marianne Williamson’s quote below, Connie promotes this sentiment to everyone she meets.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” ~ Marianne Williamson