How would you create magic, wonder and joy, in your life you may ask?
First, by spending just 5 minutes each day feeling how you would like to feel. This is the most important thing you can do to create the life you want to live, in magic, wonder and joy.
So how do you do that? How do you feel something you don’t live within at this moment?
Pull from your memories, times you have felt happy and connected to life. When have you felt really peaceful and full?
These are the times you have created magic and wonder, in your life. Maybe your surroundings helped you to feel this magic.
Like for me, the first time I ever heard whales talking to each other underneath the water in Maui, sparked this wonder and magic inside of me. Pure joy!
Times I’m spending with my grandchildren and they do or say something that makes my heart open even wider.
Olivia Rose, now 7 years old, when she was 4, looked up at me and said, “Grammy when I’m with you, I can’t get close enough to you,” and crawled up on my lap. Wow, talk about feeling magic and so much love!
It brought tears to my eyes.
When 4 year old Reid lays his head on my me and snuggles in hugging me tight, it feels like pure magic and joy!
Similarly, when our older grandkids play dice or cards with us, and we are all laughing about something, I feel so much joy.
These are the feelings I’m asking you to spend just 5 minutes each day feeling. Sit quietly with yourself in these 5 minutes and go back to all these magical, love filled moments.
Creating magic in your life comes from the fruit of your own positive thoughts and energy.
By doing some of these things you will create magic in your life:
- Find a place to go to give back. Be of service to someone.
- Play with a child as often as you can.
- Give thanks often for what you have. Write in a gratitude journal daily.
- Play music. Sing. Music helps to shift your emotions to joy.
- Pray and meditate daily. Get quiet and listen.
- Slow down. Pay attention to your surroundings.
- Do something you really love everyday. As many times per day as you can.
- Spend time with people who truly love and accept you.
- Give compliments often to as many people as you can. Even strangers.
- Read uplifting quotes or readings daily and set your intentions.
- Smile. Find things to smile about. Laugh!
- Get outside. Even in the winter. Bundle up and breathe in the fresh air.
- Take care of yourself. Eat healthy foods and get some exercise. Rest.
- Love yourself. Look in the mirror and say “I love you”.
If you simply spend 5 minutes each day, feeling all of the most wonderful feelings you can feel, you will transform your entire life.
Will you do it?
As the new year approaches, I am challenging you to carve out just 5 minutes each day to do this.
Leave me a comment below about your intentions to actually do this for 5 minutes each day. When you have someone to hold you accountable it will increase your chances for success.
Find someone who will take on this challenge with you. Be each other’s accountability partner.
I guarantee you will begin to create magic in your life!
Here is a link to read 11 more tips to help create magic, wonder and joy in your life:
Merry Christmas and a wonderful, healthy, happy magical 2021 to all of us!~
With my hope you will create your magical life,
PS. The photo below is from 2019’s Christmas with my parents and siblings and our families.
This year looks much different because of the pandemic. We will do a Christmas Day zoom call.