How do you make sure you create magic in your life often?
You can invite magic and miracles into your life every day.
What is your unique magic? Think about it. You do have a brand. Where are you magical?
Do you have timing magic? Are you always in the right place at the right time? Or are you “lucky” with bargains? Every time you go shopping, everything you want is on sale.
Do you enjoy being around new people? Are you a good listener?
We all have things that we’re good at. Doing these things can help create a magical life.
Creating magic is in alignment with being aware of God/Source on a regular basis.
Playfulness, feeling grateful, setting positive intentions, and regular fun and healthy habits, can all be part of manifesting everyday wonder in your life.
Within your home, relationships, your work or business, setting your long-term goals, and your personal growth. Start bringing in the feeling of magic and wonder into your life.
By doing some of these things you will create magic in your life:
- Find a place to go to give back. Be of service to someone.
- Play with a small child as often as you can.
- Give thanks often for what you have. Write in a gratitude journal daily.
- Play music. Sing. Music helps to shift your emotions to joy.
- Pray and meditate daily. Get quiet and listen.
- Slow down. Pay attention to your surroundings.
- Do something you really love everyday. As many times per day as you can.
- Spend time with people who truly love and accept you.
- Give compliments often to as many people as you can. Even strangers.
- Read uplifting quotes or readings daily and set your intentions.
- Smile. Find things to smile about. Laugh!
- Get outside. Even in the winter. Bundle up and breathe in the fresh air.
- Take care of yourself. Eat healthy foods and get some exercise. Rest.
- Remember the Emotional Scale each day. Print it and look at it. Be aware of what you’re feeling and thinking.
- Love yourself. Look in the mirror and say “I love you”.
What else can you think of you can do often to help you create magic in your life?
Let me know, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Here’s a link to schedule your FREE 30 minute phone call with me if you’d like to discuss this:
With love and appreciation,